hey , ini realfanta saya :) feel free to share ur
LiveTyping.com

Sunday, November 14, 2010

knoe yaya ??


peoples knoe me as YAYA .. im tottaly 19 n going to be an OLD HOT STUFF later .. <lol> hot ker ? luv to be loved ! im happy wif my life now .. got a lot of colours in it ! hah ! LIFE IS FABULOUS ! now im still studying , uitm seri iskandar , perak .. majoring in office management n technology ! its ok laa .. hmm now still in diploma part 3 .. ive had one blog be4 but dis is d new 1 coz my last blog is suck <tergendala> lol !
stay in perak .. a very freezeeeee place :) luv it o hate it , dis is my home ! theres will oweys hve a very fantastic peoples in my heart n they r ayah , ibu , along , angah , kakcik , n adeq !
no more ! lalalala
hey , got a lots of thing dat we can share here !!
gtg ! <3
LiVe LaUgH LoVe